- Playback a multitude of Hi-Res Audio.Experience high quality audio out the 2.5mm balanced output.
- Extreme high resolution playback High end twin DAC & AMP setup.
- Independent audio circuit board for eliminating noise.
- 2 types of Balanced drive to meet your needs.
- Adjust sound level and quality to your desire High Precision EQ-HD.
- Intuitive GUI with smartphone like interface.
- All the music you want, wherever you want. Download songs purchased off OnkyoMusic directly without the need of a PC uitive GUI with smartphone like interface.
- Keep playing. Large capacity storage and battery life.
- High quality audio, wirelessly.
See the product details
Playback a multitude of Hi-Res Audio . Experience high quality audio out the 2.5mm balanced output.
- Hi-Res audio to its full potential with support for many audio formats available for download.With playback support for up to 11.2MHz DSD, 384kHz/24 bit PCM, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF, and MQA it is possible to enjoy many existing Hi-res audio formats. Equipped with both 2.5mm balanced output and 3.5mm headphone output; audio can also be output via Micro USB-B/OTG digital output, and wireless output to connect the XDP-300R offers a wide selection of headphones and peripherals.
Extreme high resolution playback High end twin DAC & AMP setup.
- Incorporating twin unit ESS Technology DAC "ES9018K2M" and AMP "SABRE 9601K" each allows for extreme high resolution audio and component audio design philosophy while still maintaining a realistic power envelop for a portable device.
Independent audio circuit board for eliminating noise.
- Complete separation between the audio circuit board(DAC & AMP) and CPU board to allow for internally separated construction. Within the DAC & AMP board, the audio circuitry and switching power are distanced as far as physically possible to limit the effects of noise. The DAC & AMP have their own capacitors to provide a clean audio signal with its closed loop design. Meticulous attention was paid to circuit design to keep digital noise from getting in between you and your music.
2 types of Balanced drive to meet your needs.
- Balanced output via the 2.5mm 4 pole supports the standard "BTL" drive as well as "ACG(Active Control GND)" drive. ACG drive is a different form of balanced drive where the amp's COLD side actively drives to create an ideally stable GND. Power gains and increased sound separation associated with balanced output are repurposed to create increased stability for a clean signal and greater sound clarity, especially compared to unbalanced drive.
- ACG(Active Control GND) drive features.
- increased S/N ratio, greater spatial dimensionality , and clean sound. ・Greater deliniation for lower frequencies in Hi-Res audio. ・Overall robust and taut sound.
Keep playing. Large capacity storage and battery life.
- Equipped with 2 micro SD card slots(up to 200GBs each) ,the internal memory of 32GBs(including system area), have access to up to 432GBs of storage for music, movies, and apps. With up to 16 hours* of Hi-Res audio playback, play to your heart's content. *96kHz/24 bit FLAC unbalanced playback
Adjust sound level and quality to your desire High Precision EQ-HD.
- With up to 16,384 discrete bands to select from, and the ability to save up to 1,000 EQ profiles, the linear-phase FIR equalizer offers high definition equalization with zero loss in audio quality.
|Display||4.7 inch(1280 x 720) capacitive touch screen|
|Internal memory||32GB(including system area)|
|Expansion memory||microSD(SDXC) slot x2|
|Wi-Fi||802.11a/b/g/n/ac （Wi-Fi Direct/WPS）|
|Bluetooth||Profiles: A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/OPP/HID/PAN codecs: SBC/aptX|
|Supported audio formats||DSD(DSF/DSDIFF)/FLAC/ALAC/WAV/AIFF/MQA/Ogg-Vorbis/MP3/AAC|
|Sampling Frequency and bit rate||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/88.2 kHz/96 kHz/176.4 kHz/192 kHz/352.8 kHz/384 kHz 16 bit/24 bit（32 bit float/integer will convert to 24 bit） 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz/11.2 MHz (1 bit) PCM conversion|
|Supported playlist formats||M3U/PLS/WPL|
|Supported video formats||H.263/H.264 AVC/H.265 HEVC/MPEG-4 SP/VP8/VP9|
|Supported picture formats||JPEG/GIF/PNG/BMP/WebP|
|Max. output power||75 mW + 75 mW (Unbalanced) 150 mW + 150mW (Balanced)|
|THD||less than 0.006%|
|Sensitivity||greater than 115dB|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 80,000 Hz|
|Impedance||Unbalanced: 16 - 300 Ω Balanced: 32 - 600 Ω|
|Input terminal||2.5 mm 4 pole balanced output(w/LINE OUT mode）(pin assign from tip R-,R+,L+,L-) 3.5 mm 3 pole headphone output(w/LINE OUT mode） Micro USB/OTG output（Power & Data transfer）|
|Playback||Approx 16 hours（96 kHz/24 bit,FLAC unbalanced playback）|
|Dimensions（H×W×D）mm||128.9 × 75.9 × 13.0 mm|
|Included accessories||Micro USB cable(1.0m) for power & data transfer|