December 18th, 2014
PIONEER LAUNCHES NEW WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES WITH NFC FUNCTION
AND LUXURIOUS COSMETICS
Pioneer is excited to introduce its new SE-MJ561BT wireless Bluetooth® stereo headphones with NFC function. This new addition to Pioneer’s attractive MJ5 series offers playback of music stored on Bluetooth-supporting smartphones and digital audio players, as well as easy hands-free calling thanks to a built-in microphone.
The headphones offer the flexibility of establishing wireless Bluetooth® connections with Near Field Communication (NFC), which lets users pair their other NFC enabled devices by simply touching them or bringing them into close proximity1.
Control buttons make it easy to adjust the audio volume, play/pause music or skip tracks, and a high-quality built-in microphone makes these great headphones for phone calls on the go. The buttons and microphone are incorporated in the housing of the SE-MJ561BT.
The SE-MJ561BT uses large 40mm driver units to reproduce strong, natural and deep sound with excellent balance. The combination of a soft leather-like material used to cover the headband and earpads, and supple polyurethane cushioning provides excellent comfort even when the headphones are worn for extended periods. The headphones are finished in style with luxurious aluminium for the housing and are available in two classy colour variations (silver and brown), allowing consumers to choose the look that matches their style and fashion sense.
Other features include:
- Continuous communication for up to 15 hours (including music playback time) for carefree outdoor use.
- A micro USB cable for easy charging
- Supports AAC 2 codec for high-quality sound
- Convenient swivel mechanism that can be folded flat for easy storage
- Support for multi-pairing: pairs with up to 8 devices.
|Transmission method||Bluetooth® standard Ver.4.0|
|Output||Bluetooth® standard Power Class 2|
|Maximum communication distance||Approx. 10 m (without obstruction) 3|
|Frequency band used||2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz) 4|
|Supported Bluetooth® profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Supported codecs||SBC, AAC|
|Supported content protection||SCMS-T method|
|Power source||DC3.7 V built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Multi pairing||Up to 8 units|
|Battery time||Continuous communication: Max. 15 hours (including music playback time)|
|Continuous standby time||Max. 200 hours|
|Charging time||Approx. 3 hours|
|Driver diameter||φ40 mm|
|Weight (without cord)||160 g|
|Accessories||Micro USB cable|
- *1 In order to use the NFC (Near Field Communication) function, the smartphone or other device to be connected must also have an NFC function.
- *2 The connected devices also must support AAC.
- *3 Transmission distance is an approximation. Actual usable distance may vary depending on surrounding conditions.
- *4 This product uses radio waves in the 2.4 GHz band. Sound may be interrupted by interference from other devices using the 2.4 GHz band, such as wireless devices and microwave ovens, etc.
- * The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks belonging to Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and Pioneer Corporation has received permission to use these trademarks.
- * The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in the other countries.