September 17th, 2015
Bass heavy headphones made for extreme sports.
Styled ear clip design stays secure, rugged cable design keeps up with you
in the new SE-E711T headphones.
|Type||Model / Color||MSRP||Sell date|
|Closed Dynamic inner ear headphones||SE-E711T
Red, Yellow, White
|Type||Closed Dynamic inner
|Model / Color||SE-E711T
Red, Yellow, White
A new addition to Pioneer’s bass heavy, fashion forward headphones, the “SE-711T” was designed to keep the music playing even during extreme sports. The rugged 2.5mm thick durable cord can withstand a lot of punishment, while the newly designed ear clips keep the ear buds securely in place, even when you are not.
- ■ The extra thickφ2.5mm cord gives it greater durability. The cord is also attached to a bushing at its base to disperse energy and relieve cable stress, making it extremely resistant to cable fraying.
- ■ Using our extensive knowledge for creating rich bass, the high performance 10mm dynamic speakers produce sounds you would expect of a larger driver.
- ■ Newly designed ear clips keep the headphones secure in the toughest conditions
- ■ IPX2*1*2 water resistant design to shake off water and sweat
- ■ In line microphone and talk button for easy smartphone operation
- ■ Cable clip and control box slider to avoid cord tangling
- ■ Included Silicone ear tips (Small/Medium/Large)
|Driver unit||φ10 mm|
|Frequency Respnose||8 Hz - 22,000 Hz|
|Max. Input Power||100 mW|
|Cable Length||1.2 m OFC litz wire w/In-line microphone & talk button|
|Plug||φ3.5 mm Ltype 4P stereo mini plug(gold plated)|
|Weight||10.5 g (without cord）|
|Accessories||Silicone ear tips(S/M/L)|
- *1 IP code refers the IEC(International Electrotechnical Commission)’s standard for dust and water ingress protection. IPX2 refers to water shall have no harmful effect when it is dripped onto device for 10 minutes tilted up to a 15 degree angle.
- *2 Microphone and Talk button are not IPX2 certified.
- *Please pay attention to your surroundings and use caution when using during sports activities.
- *”Pioneer” is a registered trademark of Pioneer corporation