- Genuine Pioneer Balanced audio cable for SE-CH9T.
- Enables balanced playback.
- Braided design resists touch noise.
- Supple materials ideal for over the ear earphone design.
- Gold plated 2.5 mm 4 pole plug and connectors.
See the product details
Get More from Your Headphones.
- Designed for the Pioneer SE-CH9T Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones.
- Unlock the power of balanced audio with the 2.5 mm Balanced Cable (JAC-BM12C1), an ideal match for Pioneer digital music players featuring a 2.5 mm output.
Upgrade to Balanced Audio.
- Balanced audio is now available on portable music players including the Pioneer XDP-300R, XDP-30R, and XDP-20. Upgrade compatible headphones, such as the SE-CH9T, to support balanced audio by adding a 2.5 mm Balanced Cable. Enjoy increased power in BTL mode and a more spacious soundstage in ACG mode with Pioneer dual-DAC/amp digital music players.
Premium Build Quality.
- Braded cable design reduces touch noise, and built robust. Cables are soft and flexible for use with over the ear earphones. Gold-plated terminals assure lossless signal transmission.
|Cable Length||1.2 m|
|Plug||4-pole 2.5 mm balanced headphone connector (gold plated)|
|Weight (without cord)||14 g|