- Twin premium-grade SABRE (ES9018C2M) DACs.
- Twin SABRE (ES9601K) high-output amplifiers.
- Symmetrical channel layout.
- Solid brushed aluminum casing.
- Original user interface for intuitive operation.
- Large, finger-friendly Knurled volume control.
See the product details
Enjoy all Hi-Res audio has to sonically offer.
- Equipped with twin ESS Technology DAC "ES9018C2M" and headphone amp "SABRE 9601K", enjoy high resolution audio, based on the same symmetrical circuit board layout used in high end component audio , capable of resolving the most minute audio detail.
Get the most out of all your audio.
- Enjoy high quality audio output from the 2.5mm 4 pole balanced headphone jack. With support for both standard "BTL" drive as well as "ACG(Active Control GND)" drive. "ACG" drive allows for extremely stable and clear audio signals. Also equipped with upsampling and Hi-bit 32, make even non HiRes audio sound better than ever.
Simple and Intuitive UI, every function within the reach of your thumb.
- All UI elements were designed to be with reach of the natural arc of your thumb. No need to reposition the XDP-30R within your hand to reach icons on the touch screen.
Your favorite music, anywhere, all the time.
- Supporting both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, access streaming music. With two microSD card slots(with support for up to 256GB each*), with the internal 16GB, hold up to 528GB of audio with you. *current support for 256GB micro SD memory cards from Samsung and Sandisk
Control from your smartphone.
- "Pioneer DuoRemote App" allows for remote control of the XDP-30R from your smartphone. Leave your XDP-30R in your pocket, and control playback and volume from your smartphone. Available for free on both iOS and Android devices.
Easy management and music transfer.
- Manage music easily with "X-DAP Link" (for Windows) "X-DAP Link" allows for management and transfering of non DRM protected music.
|Display||2.4 inch capacitive touch display|
|Internal memory||16GB(includes system memory)|
|Expansion memory||microSD slots x 2(support up to 256GB, SDXC)* *Samsung and Sandisk 256GB microSD cards|
|Bluetooth||supported profiles: A2DP / AVRCP Codec: SBC *DSD playback via Bluetooth is not supported|
|Supported audio formats||DSD(DSF / DSD-IF) / FLAC / ALAC / WAV / AIFF / MP3 / AAC (MQA via free update)|
|Sampling Frequency and bit rate||44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 88.2 kHz / 96 kHz / 176.4 kHz / 192 kHz / 16 bit / 24 bit / 32 bit 5.6 MHz / 2.8 MHz / 1 bit|
|Max output power||75 mW + 75 mW(Unbalanced / 32 ohms) 150 mW + 150 mW(Balanced / 32 ohms)|
|THD||less than 0.006%|
|Sensitivity||greater than 115 dB|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 80,0000 Hz|
|Impedance||16-300 ohms Unbalanced 32-600 ohms Balanced|
|Input/output terminals||2.5 mm 4 pole headphone outputt(w/LINE OUT mode）(pin assign from tip R- R+/L+ L-） 3.5 mm headphone output(w/LINE OUT mode） Micro USB-B（Power & Data transfer）|
|Gain settings||Low / Normal / High|
|Playback||Approx 15 hours (96 kHz FLAC unbalanced playback)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) mm||94 x 63 x 15 mm|
|Accessories||Micro USB cable (1.0m / Power and data transfer), protective glass film|